Air Lift 1000 Coil Spring 60729
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Air Lift adjustable air helper springs level your load, and give your truck, van, or SUV a safer, more comfortable ride. Air springs are easy to install inside the existing coil spring with common mechanic's tools. Just add air when towing or hauling a heavy load, and reduce air pressure when unloaded, they are fully adjustable for a great ride. Air Lift air springs eliminate sag, sway, and bottoming out. They are made with rugged, durable components for long, reliable service. Air Lift 1000 kits fit many popular customer vehicles with coil springs. They're designed to: add support to rear springs on many popular SUVs, replace OEM front air springs on P-30 motor homes, provide front end support for snowplows, winches, etc., improve muscle car traction for drag racing, and improve ride and handling for full-size vans and trucks with front coil springs. Air adjustable with quick connecting, easy-to-use air fittings, Air Lift 1000 air helper springs have a typical max pressure of 35 PSI on cars and SUVs, and 90 PSI on motorhomes. They also have up to 1000 pounds of leveling capacity, right up to the manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. Air Lift 1000 kits also come standard with a limited lifetime warranty and an exclusive 60 day ride satisfaction guarantee.
- Fully Adjustable; Level Vehicles When Towing/Hauling
- Provides A Safe Comfortable Ride
- Installs Inside Coil Spring; Eliminates Bottoming Out
- Rugged Durable Component
- Includes Air Springs And All Hardware
- Easy To Install w/Included Instructions
- Up to 1000 lbs. of Leveling Capacity
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Tough Molded Polyurethane
- Position: Rear
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov