Pro-Cycle™ Oil Temperature Gauge 19640
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter's advanced 1/8" NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- Hi-Def™ Through-The-Dial Blue LED Lighting w/LED Lit Pointer
- Vibration And Water Resistant
- Inc. 8 ft. Wiring Harness
- Incl. 1/8 NPT Data Acquisition Grade Sending Unit
- Incl. 3/8 in. NPT And 1/2 in. NPT Adapter/Fitting
- Incl. Gauge Mounting Hardware And Instructions
- Full Sweep Precision Digital Stepper Motor Meter Movement
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Polished Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Electric Or Mechanical: Digital Stepper Motor
- Face Color: Black
- Font Color: White
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: Blue
- Lighting Type: LED
- Measurement: US
- Movement Type: Digital Stepper Motor
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Sweep: Full
- Temperature: 140-280° F
- Type: Electrical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov