Marine Electric Oil Temperature Gauge 200764-40
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter's patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8" NPT temperature sender (990344) is available separately.
- Front Sealed Bezel Design For Added Water Resistance
- UV Protected Paint On Dial Pointer
- Requires Auto Meter Sending Unit 990344
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Quick And Accurate Readings
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
- Bezel Color: Polished Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Carbon Fiber
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: US
- Movement Type: Air-Core
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Silver
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Temperature: 140-300° F
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov