Cobra™ Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge 201007
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Engines don't like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter's advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2" NPT mounting nut are included.
- Features Rugged Air Core Meter
- Perfect Upgrade For Your Car
- Precision Movement And Extreme Accuracy
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Traditional Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
- No Electrical System Required
- Mechanical Movement Provides Accuracy And Durability
- Incl. 1/2 in. Knot Adapter
- Incl. Bulb; Socket Assembly; Red/Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Bezel Color: Chrome
- Bezel Style: Street Rod
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3220
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Capillary Length: 6 ft.
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: Black
- Fitting Type: 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: White
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Type: Water Temperature
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Light Covers Number: 3244/3215
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 2230
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.234375 in.
- Pointer Color: White
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Temperature: Up To 120° C
- Tubing Included: Yes
- Voltage: 12 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov