Cobra™ Electric Oil Temperature Gauge 201018
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter's patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8" NPT temperature sender is included.
- Features Rugged Air Core Meter
- Perfect Upgrade For Your Car
- Precision Movement And Extreme Accuracy
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Traditional Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
- 12 And 16 Volt Compatible
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Temp Sender; 3/8 And 1/2 in. NPT Adapters
- Incl. Bulb; Socket Assembly; Red/Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Chrome
- Bezel Style: Street Rod
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3220
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric; Air-Core
- Face Color: Black
- Fitting Type: 0.375 in. NPT and 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: White
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Light Covers Number: 3244/3215
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 2230
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.234375 in.
- Pointer Color: White
- Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Sending Unit Number: 2258
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Sweep: Short
- Temperature: 100-250° F
- Type: Electrical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov