Prestige Series™ Black Diamond Fuel Level Gauge 2014
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering 5 different resistance range configuration to match your existing fuel sending unit. Available in 0-90 ohm (GM mid 60's to mid 90's), 0-30 ohm (early GM), 73-10 ohm (pre 90's Ford and Chrysler), 16-158 ohm (later model Fords) and 240-33 ohm (aftermarket senders such as the AutoMeter 3262). Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks.
- Modern LED Through-The-Dial Lighting
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Works w/Most 1965-1997 GM Senders
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- Air-Core Electric Instrument Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Bezel Color: Chrome
- Bezel Style: Street Rod
- Block Adapter Included: No
- Bracket Included: Yes
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric
- Face Color: Black
- Fuel Line Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Type: Fuel Level
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Illuminated: Yes
- Lens: Domed Clear
- Lighting Color: White
- Lighting Type: LED
- Liquid Filled: No
- Mounting Bracket Included: Yes
- Mounting Bracket Number: 2230
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.234375 in.
- Pointer Color: White
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Sweep: Short
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov