Autogage® Oil Temperature Gauge 2314
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Getting great performance or saving money doesn't have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry. For a fast street car or a weekend racer, Auto Gage provides levels of accuracy and durability unheard of in the price category. With countless wins in magazine comparison tests, the best value in gauges comes from exactly the place you'd expect it to. AutoMeter.
- Individual Console Design
- Allows Several Instruments To Be Mounted
- Clean And Uniform Look
- Clear Contrast Visibility Dial
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Incl. Bulb; Socket Assembly; Red/Green Bulb Covers
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Black
- Bezel Style: Auto Gage
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3220
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Capillary Length: 6 ft.
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: Black
- Fitting Type: 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: White
- Gauge Size: 66.7mm
- Gauge Size: 2.625 in.
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 66.7mm
- Hole Size: 2.625 in.
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Light Covers Number: 3244/3215
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: White
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Sweep: Full
- Temperature: 0-340° F
- Type: Mechanical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov