Traditional Chrome™ Mechanical Oil Temperature Gauge 2441
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter's ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2" NPT mounting nut are included.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Movement Provides Accuracy And Durability
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/2 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Chrome
- Bezel Style: SAE
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3220
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Capillary Length: 6 ft.
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: Black
- Fitting Type: 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: White
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Light Covers Number: 3244/3215
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 2230
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.3125 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Sweep: Full
- Temperature: 140-280° F
- Type: Mechanical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov