GS™ Electric Fuel Level Gauge 3815
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering 5 different resistance range configuration to match your existing fuel sending unit. Available in 0-90 ohm (GM mid 60's to mid 90's), 0-30 ohm (early GM), 73-10 ohm (pre 90's Ford and Chrysler), 16-158 ohm (later model Fords) and 240-33 ohm (aftermarket senders such as the AutoMeter 3262). Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks.
- Green LED Lighting And Translucent White Dial
- Provides Ultimate Style And Visibility
- Futuristic Red Point Look
- Precision Movement And Extreme Accuracy
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 12 And 16 Volt Compatible
- Works w/Most Pre-1989 Ford And Chrysler; Pre-1987 Mustang
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Air-Core Electric Instrument Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Bezel Color: Bright Anodized
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Block Adapter Included: No
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric
- Face Color: Black
- Fuel Line Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Type: Fuel Level
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Illuminated: Yes
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: Green
- Lighting Type: LED
- Liquid Filled: No
- Mounting Bracket Number: 2230
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Sweep: Short
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov