GS™ Electric Oil Temperature Gauge 3856
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter's advanced 1/8" NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- Green LED Lighting And Translucent White Dial
- Provides Ultimate Style And Visibility
- Futuristic Red Point Look
- Precision Movement And Extreme Accuracy
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 12 And 16 Volt Compatible
- Incl. Data Acquisition Grade Temp Sender
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Temp Sender; 3/8 And 1/2 in. NPT Adapters
- Incl. Wiring Harness; Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Digital Stepper Motor Provides Unmatched Accuracy
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Bright Anodized
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric; Digital Stepper Motor
- Face Color: Black
- Fitting Type: 0.375 in. NPT and 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: White
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: Green
- Lighting Type: LED
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 2230
- Movement Type: Electric Digital Stepper Motor
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Sending Unit Number: 2258
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Sweep: Full
- Temperature: 140-280° F
- Type: Electrical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Wire Harness Number: 5226