Ultra-Lite® Digital Tachometer 3965
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. Record up to 80 seconds of engine RPM data and playback at slow motion speeds to analyze vehicle and driver performance following a run. Identify key performance data such as burnout, launch RPM, tire spin, gear changes and engine speed through the traps to fine tune your setup and trip the win lights.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Compatible w/.5-6 Pulse Ignition Signals 1-12 Cylinder Engines
- Record Up To 80 Seconds Of Engine RPM Data
- Air-Core Electric Instruments Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3219
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Face Color: Silver
- Gauge Size: 127mm
- Gauge Size: 5.000 in.
- Gauge Type: Pedestal Tachometer
- Hole Size: 3.4375 in.
- Hole Size: 111.13mm
- Housing Color: Silver
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Mounting Bracket Included: Yes
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 4.3125 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- RPM Range: 0-11000
- Shift Light Included: No
- Size: 5.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov