Ultra-Nite™ Oil Temperature Gauge 4241
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter's ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2" NPT mounting nut are included.
- Luminescent Dial Glows Green At Night For Dimly Lit Tracks
- For Racing Use Only; Not Intended For Street Applications
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Mechanical Instruments Provide Trusted Accuracy And Durability
- Incl. 1/2 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Blue
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb Technology: Glow in the Dark Dial Face
- Capillary Length: 6 ft.
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: White
- Fitting Type: 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: Black
- Gauge Size: 66.7mm
- Gauge Size: 2.625 in.
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 66.7mm
- Hole Size: 2.625 in.
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: N/A
- Lighting Type: Glow in the dark dial face
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Sweep: Full
- Temperature: 140-280° F
- Type: Mechanical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov