Ultra-Lite® Electric Fuel Level Gauge 4418
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering 5 different resistance range configuration to match your existing fuel sending unit. Available in 0-90 ohm (GM mid 60's to mid 90's), 0-30 ohm (early GM), 73-10 ohm (pre 90's Ford and Chrysler), 16-158 ohm (later model Fords) and 240-33 ohm (aftermarket senders such as the AutoMeter 3262). Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Works w/Most Pre-1989 Ford And Chrysler; Pre-1987 Mustang
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- Air-Core Electric Instruments Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Block Adapter Included: No
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3220
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric
- Face Color: Silver
- Fuel Line Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Size: 66.7mm
- Gauge Size: 2.625 in.
- Gauge Type: Fuel Level
- Hole Size: 66.7mm
- Hole Size: 2.625 in.
- Illuminated: Yes
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Light Covers Number: 3244/3215
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Liquid Filled: No
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Sweep: Short
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov