Carbon Fiber™ Electric Water Temperature Gauge 4737
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter's advanced 1/8" NPT temperature transducer is included for a simple installation on any application.
- Simple Three Wire Installation
- Works Where Copper/Stainless Steel Tubing Will Not
- Ultimate High Performance Dial Face Look
- Precision Movement And Extreme Accuracy
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Traditional Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
- 12 And 16 Volt Compatible
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Temper Sender
- Incl. 3/8 And 1/2 in. NPT Adapters
- Incl. Bulb; Socket Assembly; Red/Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Air-Core Electric Instrument Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Bezel Color: Bright Anodized
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Carbon Fiber
- Font Color: Yellow and White
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Type: Water Temperature
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: Yellow and White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Silver
- Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Sending Unit Number: 2258
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Temperature: 100-250° F
- Voltage: 12 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov