Carbon Fiber™ Mechanical Boost/Vacuum Gauge 4801
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter's Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn't another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you'll find here. A simple 1/8" NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8" NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- Advanced Air-Core Movement
- Precision Movement And Extreme Accuracy
- Ultimate High Performance Dial Face Look
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Traditional Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Movement Provides Accuracy And Durability
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/8 in. Nylon Line
- Incl. Bulb; Socket Assembly; Red/Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Incl. T-Fitting Vacuum Fitting; Compression Fitting
- Bezel Color: Bright Anodized
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Boost: 20 PSI
- Face Color: Carbon Fiber
- Gauge Size: 66.7mm
- Gauge Size: 2.625 in.
- Gauge Type: Boost/Vacuum
- Hole Size: 66.7mm
- Hole Size: 2.625 in.
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Silver
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Vacuum: 0-30 in. Hg
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov