Carbon Fiber™ Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge 4831
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Engines don't like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter's advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2" NPT mounting nut are included.
- Advanced Air-Core Movement
- Precision Movement And Extreme Accuracy
- Ultimate High Performance Dial Face Look
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Traditional Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Movement Provides Accuracy And Durability
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/2 in. Knot Adapter
- Incl. Bulb; Socket Assembly; Red/Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Bezel Color: Bright Anodized
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Carbon Fiber
- Font Color: Yellow and White
- Gauge Size: 2.625 in.
- Gauge Size: 66.7mm
- Gauge Type: Water Temperature
- Hole Size: 66.7mm
- Hole Size: 2.625 in.
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: Yellow and White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Silver
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Temperature: Up To 280° F
- Voltage: 12 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov