Phantom® Digital Air Temperature Gauge 5758
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Monitoring the temperature of the air going into your engine is critical to safely extracting the most power from your engine, especially when dealing with forced induction. Cool, dense air will always make more power and minimize the potential for harmful detonation. AutoMeter's Dual Channel Air Temp gauge allows you to accurately monitor the air temp before and after the intercooler, as well as the ability to monitor the delta, or difference in temps to improve understanding of intercooler efficiency or heat soak effects along the intake path.Configurable warning set points and peak recall provide crucial driver feedback that allows you to keep your eyes on the road. AutoMeter's patented Pro-Control output enables you to set up the ground-controlled output to automatically control intercooler sprayers or other devices based on gauge sensor readings.
- Monitors Both Upstream And Downstream Intake Air Temperature To Accurately Measure Intake Tract/Intercooler Efficiency
- Displays Both Pre And Post Intercooler As Well As Temperature Difference
- Configurable Pro-Control Output Allows Gauge To Control Exterior Auxiliary Devices Based On Temperature
- User Programmable Warning Function
- Peak Recall/Memory
- Display In Fahrenheit Or Celsius
- Include Two 3/8 in. NPT Threaded Air Temp Sensors; 12ft Long Wire Harness; Mounting Hardware; Installation Instructions
- 12 And 16 Volt Compatible; Works w/ Nearly Every Street Car Or Race Car Electrical System
- Bezel Color: Black
- Face Color: White
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov