Ultra-Lite® Digital Tachometer 6834
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it's no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An ultra bright LED shift light guarantees you hit your shifts perfectly, every time. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you're ready for the best, there isn't another choice. Features seven bar LED segment digital display.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Compatible w/2-4 Pulse Ignition Signals
- Triage Engine Health And Setup Changes
- Optimize Your Engines Power Band
- User-Programmable Shift Light
- Air-Core Electric Instruments Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3219
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Face Color: Silver
- Gauge Size: 5.000 in.
- Gauge Size: 127mm
- Gauge Type: Pedestal Tachometer
- Housing Color: Silver
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Mounting Bracket Included: Yes
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: Black
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- RPM Range: 0-11000
- Shift Light Included: Yes
- Size: 5.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov