Phantom II® Electric Oil Temperature Gauge 7548
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter's patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8" NPT temperature sender is included.
- Modern White LED Through The Dial Lighting Provides Clear
- Visibility During Nighttime Use
- 12 And 16 Volt Compatible Well Suited With Nearly Every
- Street Car Or Race Car Electrical System
- Gauge Kit Includes 1/8 NPT Temperature Sender 3/8in And 1/2in
- NPT Adapters/Mounting Hardware/Detailed Instructions For Install
- AutoMeters Race Proven Air Core Electric Instruments Provide
- Quick And Accurate Readings While Keeping
- Hazardous Fluids Outside Of The Vehicle
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Black
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric; Air-Core
- Face Color: White
- Fitting Type: 0.375 in. NPT and 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: Black
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White
- Lighting Type: LED
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 2230
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Sending Unit Number: 2258
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Sweep: Short
- Temperature: 140-300° F
- Type: Electrical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov