Phantom II® Electric Transmission Temperature Gauge 7549
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Transmission fluid temperature is the single biggest contributing factor to the lifespan of your automatic transmission. Having an accurate, realtime measurement allows you to know when to downshift or when to take your foot out of it. Whether you're towing or simply trying to harness the power of a built or boosted motor, AutoMeter's Trans Temp Gauge will give you the most accurate possible measurement for the exact temp of your trans fluid. A single wire 1/8" NPT temperature sender included to be installed in your transmission, transmission pan or with an optional transmission cooler line manifold is available for easy installation into a transmission cooler hard line.
- Modern White LED Through-The-Dial Lighting
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Temp Sender
- Incl. 3/8 And 1/2 in. NPT Adapters
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- Air-Core Electric Instruments Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Black
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric; Air-Core
- Face Color: White
- Fitting Type: 0.375 in. NPT and 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: Black
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Type: Transmission Temperature
- Hole Size: 0.0625 in.
- Hole Size: 52.4mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White
- Lighting Type: LED
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 2230
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Sending Unit Number: 2258
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Sweep: Short
- Temperature: 100-250° F
- Type: Electrical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov