Cobalt™ Electric Oil Temperature Gauge 7948
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
An engine running a high oil temperature will fail, as proven time and time again. Monitoring this critical parameter ensures that you are running the correct weight oil and that your oil cooling system is performing properly. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter's patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8" NPT temperature sender is included.
- Advanced Blue LED Lighting
- Striking New Look
- Safeguard Against Dangerous Conditions
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Temp Sender
- Incl. 3/8 And 1/2 in. NPT Adapters
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
- 12 And 16 Volt Compatible
- Air-Core Electric Instrument Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Bright Anodized
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric; Air-Core
- Face Color: Black
- Fitting Type: 0.375 in. NPT and 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: White
- Gauge Size: 66.7mm
- Gauge Size: 2.625 in.
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 2.625 in.
- Hole Size: 66.7mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: Blue
- Lighting Type: LED
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Sending Unit Number: 2258
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Sweep: Short
- Temperature: 140-340° F
- Type: Electrical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov