MOPAR® Electric Oil Temperature Gauge 880251
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter's advanced 1/8" NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- Modern LED Through-The-Dial Lighting
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. 1/8 in. NPT Temp Sender
- Incl. 3/8 And 1/2 in. NPT Adapters
- One-Touch Peak Recall Functionality
- Set Custom Alerts Specific To Your Vehicle
- Digital Stepper Motor Provides Unmatched Accuracy
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Anti-Glare Enclosure Included: No
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric; Digital Stepper Motor
- Face Color: White
- Fitting Type: 0.375 in. NPT and 0.500 in. NPT
- Font Color: Black
- Gauge Size: 66.7mm
- Gauge Size: 2.625 in.
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 2.625 in.
- Hole Size: 66.7mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: Blue
- Lighting Type: LED
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Electric Digital Stepper Motor
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Sending Unit Included: Yes
- Sending Unit Number: 2258
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Sweep: Full
- Temperature: 140-340° F
- Type: Electrical
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Wire Harness Number: 5226