Spek-Pro™ NASCAR Oil Temperature Gauge P553328-N1
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter's advanced 1/8" NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
- 7 Color User-Selectable Background Illuminations
- Configurable High/Low Warnings
- Features A Peak Recall Function
- Incl. Patented Light-Weight Spin-On Bracket
- Patented Wide Angle Dial Design
- Precision 280 Degree Brushless Stepper Motor Movement
- Bezel Color: Black
- Bezel Style: Spek Square Shoulder
- Face Color: Black
- Gauge Size: 52.4mm
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Hole Size: 2.050 in.
- Hole Size: 52.1mm
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: 7 User Selectable Colors
- Lighting Type: LED
- Measurement: US
- Movement Type: Electric Digital Stepper Motor
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.360 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Temperature: 180-320° F
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov