Techni-Cooler® Intercooler System 25970
Banks Intercooler addresses a serious shortcoming of stock 1994-1997 Power Strokes: they have no intercooler. Banks Intercooler system includes mandrel-bent 3 high-flow boost tubes ... large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks ... a wide-open inlet and outlet ... and a thick core area with impressive volume. And because the stock manifold inlet flows more air to one side of the cylinder bank than the other, Banks developed an innovative Twin-Ram manifold inlet assembly that flows air evenly to both sides for smooth, even power delivery. Large boost tubes, thick core area, wide-open inlet/outlet, big aluminum end tanks and Twin-Ram intake manifold flow more cool, dense air for high continuous power. Techni-Cooler provides the maximum reduction in boost air temperature with a minimal loss of boost pressure. Your engine now gets a continual supply of cool, dense, oxygen-rich air, which improves combustion as well as engine efficiency. Result: higher continuous power and more power at any EGT, better fuel economy and lower EGTs. Thats a truckload of benefits! It doesn't get any cooler than Techni-Cooler!
- Provides Maximum Reduction In Boost Air Temp.
- Minimal Boost Pressure Loss
- Improves Combustion And Engine Efficiency
- Provides Higher Continuous Power
- Increases Fuel Economy
- Lowers Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Lower Restriction For Superior Flow
- 2 Year Warranty
- Core Height: N/A
- Core Thickness: N/A
- Core Width: N/A
- Overall Length: N/A
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov