Techni-Cooler® Intercooler System 25977
Less restriction. Flows great. The stock intercooler is riddled with restrictions that cause turbulence, which kills airflow and power. Banks minimizes restrictions by making the flow area bigger throughout, from the 3 inch mandrel-bent boost tubes to the 25 percent thicker core, which has a whopping 34 percent increase in flow volume. Airflow cranks in Banks' end tanks! Most competitors have poorly designed sheet metal end tanks with square corners that choke airflow. Techni-Cooler's large, high-efficiency custom-machined end tanks have two advantages. One: The streamlined design and rounded corners improve airflow. Two: Banks' cast end tanks will never melt or burst under high-boost conditions. The king of cool. Removing restrictions and improving airflow lowers boost air temps. This increases the density and oxygen content of air entering the engine, which amplifies power, lowers exhaust gas temps (EGTs) and improves fuel economy. And when EGTs are tamed, the tuner doesn't need to limit fuel delivery. So you get higher continuous, useable power and more safe power at any EGT. Very cool!
- Provides Maximum Reduction In Boost Air Temp.
- Minimal Boost Pressure Loss
- Improves Combustion And Engine Efficiency
- Provides Higher Continuous Power
- Increases Fuel Economy
- Lowers Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Lower Restriction For Superior Flow
- 2 Year Warranty
- Core Height: N/A
- Core Thickness: N/A
- Core Width: N/A
- Overall Length: N/A
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov