Techni-Cooler® Intercooler System 25978
Move over, pipsqueak. The stock intercooler has an inferiority complex. No wonder? it's smaller than Techni-Cooler in every aspect: boost tubes? core area? inlet/outlet? even the end tanks. And most competitors use poorly designed sheet metal end tanks and provide inadequate flow volume. Banks cranks up the volume. Banks improves airflow into and out of the intercooler with big mandrel-bent 3inch boost tubes. Large, rugged, high-efficiency cast end tanks that won't rupture under high-boost conditions. A huge inlet and outlet. And a 25 percent larger core area with a whopping 34 percent improvement in volume. The king of cool. Removing restrictions and improving airflow lowers boost air temps. This increases the density and oxygen content of air entering the engine, which amplifies power, lowers exhaust gas temps (EGTs) and improves fuel economy. And when EGTs are tamed, the tuner doesn't need to limit fuel delivery. So you get higher continuous, useable power and more power at any EGT. Very cool! Everything about Banks Intercooler is bigger, including the core area, which has 34 percent more flow volume. Increases air density for more continuous power. It doesnt get any cooler than Banks Intercooler.
- Provides Maximum Reduction In Boost Air Temp.
- Minimal Boost Pressure Loss
- Improves Combustion And Engine Efficiency
- Provides Higher Continuous Power
- Increases Fuel Economy
- Lowers Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Lower Restriction For Superior Flow
- 2 Year Warranty
- Core Height: N/A
- Core Thickness: N/A
- Core Width: N/A
- Overall Length: N/A
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov