Power Pack Brushless Radiator Fan 67922-195
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Get complete control of your engine temperature! Derale Performance has combined their high-performing shrouded Powerpacks with the ultimate fan controller. Using a brushless electric fan incorporated into an engineered shroud, this Powerpack can conquer even the most difficult cooling conditions. This unit features a Aluminum shroud measuring 22 1/4 in. wide by 17 5/8 in. top to bottom and is only 3 in. in overall depth to offer a precision fit. This 17 in. brushless electric fan is one of the best in our line-up offering up to 2800 CFM and is specifically designed to thrive on thick, tight fin radiator cores. Now add the PWM Fan Controller with built-in soft start technology. The controller utilizes Pulse Width Modulation to constantly adjust electric fan speeds from 0-100%, to maintain 195°F temperature. No more reacting to the engine temps, you can control it! This allows the 17 in. brushless electric fan to operate at the percentage needed, instead of 100% all the time, therefore increasing component life and eliminating amperage spikes.
- Designed For Primary Cooling
- RAW Aluminum Shroud Construction Can Be Polished/Painted Or Anodized
- High Output Brushless Motors
- 2800 CFM
- Ultra-Quiet Skewed Blade Design
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Puller [Engine Side] Applications Only
- Air Pressure Relief Vents
- Kit Includes Adjustable Mounting Brackets And Complete Mounting Hardware
- PWM Controller Offers Numerous Benefits
- Pulse Width Modulation Controls Fan[s] Speed From 0-100%
- Includes Automatic Resetting Circuit Breaker And A/C Override Circuit Built-In