Power Pack Brushless Radiator Fan 67942-195
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Get complete control of your engine temperature! Derale Performance has combined their high-performing shrouded Powerpacks with the ultimate fan controller. Using Brushless electric fans incorporated into an engineered shroud, this Powerpack can conquer even the most difficult cooling conditions. This unit features an aluminum shroud measuring 26 in. wide by 18 in. top to bottom and is only 4 in. in overall depth to offer an adjustable yet precision fit. The natural, non-finished aluminum shroud gives the user the freedom to polish, anodize, paint, or simply leave it raw to create a truly custom look for an affordable price. The dual 12 in. brushless electric fans are some of the most proven and reliable fans in our line-up and are specifically designed to thrive on thick, tight fin radiator cores. Offering a total of 4400 CFM, this dual electric fan assembly generates the most real-world airflow in the smallest package on the market. Now add the PWM Fan Controller with built-in soft start technology. The controller utilizes Pulse Width Modulation to constantly adjust electric fan speeds from 0-100%, to maintain 195°F temperature. No more reacting to the engine temps, you can control it! This allows electric fans to operate at the percentage needed, instead of 100% all the time, therefore increasing component life and eliminating amperage spikes.
- Designed For Primary Cooling
- RAW Aluminum Shroud Construction Can Be Polished/Painted Or Anodized
- High Output Brushless Motors
- 4400 CFM
- Ultra-Quiet Skewed Blade Design
- Multiple Mounting Options
- Puller [Engine Side] Applications Only
- Air Pressure Relief Vents
- Kit Includes Adjustable Mounting Brackets And Complete Mounting Hardware
- PWM Controller Offers Numerous Benefits
- Pulse Width Modulation Controls Fan[s] Speed From 0-100%
- Includes Automatic Resetting Circuit Breaker And A/C Override Circuit Built-In