Winch Line KU10403BK
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Want to get the most performance and best recovery experience out of your winch? Daystar Plasma synthetic fiber winch lines are the answer! Daystar Plasma synthetic fiber winch lines are specially formulated and altered at a molecular level for optimum strength. Since Voodoo Offroad Plasma synthetic winch lines are 86% lighter than steel cable they are easier to handle, quicker to rig and safer to use than any steel cable. They will not rust, corrode or develop skin-tearing "fish hook" burrs as wire rope can. Since Daystar Plasma synthetic winch lines develop no kinks and have no memory like steel cable they will spool more evenly and pull off the drum easier than steel making them stronger, safer, and more reliable than any steel cable on the market. Daystar Plasma winch lines don't store energy so you will get no whiplash or recoil eliminating any opportunity for the rope snapping back. Made in the USA, Daystar Plasma synthetic winch lines are ready for the toughest jobs both on- and off-road getting you out of the places no human being has ever been.
- 20800 lb. Breaking Strength
- 100 Percent Plasma® 12 Strand Synthetic Rope
- Manufactured From High Modulus Polyethylene
- Plasma 12 Strand Is The Highest Strength Synthetic Rope
- Water UV And Abrasion Resistant Polyurethane Coating
- High Strength Low Stretch Soft Hand Floats
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made In The USA
- Diameter (in.): 0.375 in.
- Product Length: 80 ft.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov