Billet Aluminum In-Line Fuel Filter 230608ERL
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Earl's new billet in-line fuel filters are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. The body is black class 2 brite dip anodized and the end caps are class 2 clear anodized for corrosion resistance and a clean, modern look. Earl's billet fuel filters are available in 10, 40 &100 micron ratings and in 100 & 175 GPH flow ratings. Replacement elements are available.
- 100 GPH Filters Feature Female -6AN O-ring Inlet And Outlet
- 10 Micron Filters Are Recommended
- 40 Micron Filters Recommended For Use As Post Filter
- 100 Micron Filters Recommended For Use As Pre Filter
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Body Diameter: 1.500 in.
- Body Length: 3.500 in.
- Finish: Anodized Black and Clear
- Fitting Type: -8AN
- Free Flow GPH: 175
- Inlet Size: 0.750 in. -16 Female O-Ring (AN8)
- Inlet Type: Single
- Material: Aluminum
- Micron Rating: 10
- Outlet Size: 0.750 in. - 16 Female O-Ring (AN8)
- Outlet Type: Single
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov