HP Billet Aluminum In-Line Fuel Filter 230632ERL
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Earl's new billet in-line fuel filters are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. The body is black class 2 brite dip anodized and the end caps are class 2 clear anodized for corrosion resistance and a clean, modern look. Earl's billet fuel filters are available in 10, 40 &100 micron ratings and in 100 & 175 GPH flow ratings. Replacement elements are available.
- Black Anodized Body
- Female 12AN O-Ring Inlet And Outlet
- 40 Micron Depth Media Element
- Measures 8.75 in. Long And 2 in. Diameter
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Color: Black Anodized
- Diameter (in.): 2.000 in.
- Element Material: Stainless Steel Woven Mesh
- Filter Style: Post Filter
- Fitting Type: -12AN
- Inlet Size: -12AN O-Ring
- Inlet Type: Single
- Length: 8.750 in.
- Material: Aluminum
- Micron Rating: 40
- Outlet Size: -12AN O-Ring
- Outlet Type: Single
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov