Aluminum In-Line Fuel Filter AT230104ERL
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Paper is great for making notes, but as a filtering element it can't hold a candle to sintered bronze! Earl's has an in–line 35 micron sintered bronze element fuel filter that can be easily disassembled for inspection and cleaning. Available with size 6 or 8 AN, or hose barb end Fittings for use with Earl's high performance fuel line and fittings. Blue anodized finish makes this a hi–tech looking as well as practical addition to any engine. Sintered bronze filter elements also sold separately. Blue Anodized. 4 to 5 GPH flow.
- Exclusive Hard-Anodized Coating
- Coating Penetrates Aluminum For Wear Resistance
- Coating Penetrates Alum. For Corrosion Resistance
- Provides An Aggressive Look For Your Engine
- Last Twice As Long As Traditional Anodized Fitting
- Made In USA
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Body Length: 2.800 in.
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Fitting Type: -4AN
- Free Flow GPH: 240
- Fuel Type: Gasoline / E85
- Inlet Size: 4AN Male
- Inlet Size: 4AN
- Inlet Type: N/A
- Material: Aluminum
- Micron Rating: 35
- Outlet Size: 4AN Male
- Outlet Type: N/A
- Overall Length: 3.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov