E-Force Supercharger System 1552
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
The Edelbrock 122 Supercharger Kit part #1552 for 302-400 CID Small-Block Chevrolets with Vortec cylinder heads is a positive displacement supercharger that is capable of producing 500+ horsepower on a small-block Chevy engine. This system utilizes the Eaton H122 rotor assembly for maximum efficiency in a compact package. The compact design may potentially fit under the hood of most muscle car and street rod applications. Testing resulted in a peak of 507 horsepower and 487 ft-lbs of torque @ 5 PSI on a 350 CID with 9.5:1 compression. The Edelbrock 122 is designed for use with factory style belt and pulley configurations. Will not work with aftermarket serpentine pulley systems and will require the use of a long-style water pump. Each kit includes the supercharger assembly with Eaton internals, intake manifold, drive pulleys, belt, gaskets and all necessary items for ease of installation. Does not include carburetor, so you can use your carburetor of choice. This Edelbrock supercharger is intended for 302-400 CID Vortec Small-Block Chevrolets equipped with long water pumps and stock style bracketry. It's designed to utilize the factory accessory drive belts, in conjunction with the secondary 6-rib supercharger pulley drive system. Manifold height: A-8.50in., B-9.75in. Carb pad height: 9.125in. Satin Finish.
- Internal Bypass Valve That Virtually Eliminates Parasitic Loss
- Easy To Follow Installation Manual
- No Fabrication Or Special Tools Required
- Self Contained Oil System w/100000 Mile Service Interval
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov