Performance Flexplate 11-024
Hays heavy-duty Flexplates for high performance and competition Cummins Diesel engines are constructed of a thicker than stock steel plate, enabling them to withstand the stress of today's high-torque engines. While factory stock Cummins Flexplates tend to crack or even shatter when punished under high torque and RPM conditions, the thicker Hays Flexplates handle the additional brute force. All Hays heavy-duty Flexplates are either zinc-dichromate plated or black oxide finished to resist corrosion. Also all of our Flexplates are SFI certified under specification 29.1 or 29.3 depending on application.
- All Applications For Flexplates Are SFI 29.1 Certified
- Available In Externally/Internally Balanced options
- Zinc-Dichromate Plated To Resist Corrosion
- Heavy Duty Design Utilized Thicker Than Stock Steel Plate
- 90 Day Warranty
- Center Bore Diameter: 1.810 in.
- Engine Balance: Internal
- Finish: Steel
- Material: Steel
- SFI Certification: 29.1
- Tooth Quantity: 152
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov