High Performance Throwout Bearing 70-104
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Hays high performance throwout bearings have been developed to withstand the high-spring pressure and high RPM operation common to racing clutches. Each bearing face is heat-treated and blanchard-ground to ensure trueness. The collars are heat-treated for strength and machined to close tolerances for secure bearing fork attachment. The ball-bearing race is packed with heat-resistant moly-based grease for better lubrication and longer life. A nylon liner and bearing retainer is also featured for cooler and quieter operation.
- Heat-Treated Bearings
- Heat-Treated Blanchard-Ground
- Heat-Treated Collars
- Nylon Liner For Cool And Quiet Operation
- Bearing Retainer For Cool And Quiet Operation
- Developed To Withstand High Spring Pressure
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.375 in.
- Item Weight: 1.130 lbs.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov