High Performance Throwout Bearing 70-115
Hays high performance throwout bearings have been developed to withstand the high-spring pressure and high RPM operation common to racing clutches. Each bearing face is heat-treated and blanchard-ground to ensure trueness. The collars are heat-treated for strength and machined to close tolerances for secure bearing fork attachment. The ball-bearing race is packed with heat-resistant moly-based grease for better lubrication and longer life. A nylon liner and bearing retainer is also featured for cooler and quieter operation.
- Heat-Treated Bearings
- Heat-Treated Blanchard-Ground
- Heat-Treated Collars
- Nylon Liner For Cool And Quiet Operation
- Bearing Retainer For Cool And Quiet Operation
- Developed To Withstand High Spring Pressure
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.436 in.
- Item Weight: 0.880 lbs.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov