Blackheart Suspension Crossmember BHS510
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
This rear suspension crossmember is designed for use on lowered trucks and eliminates driveshaft clearance issues & maintains proper pinion angle. The dual exhaust cutouts allow the exhaust system to go through the crossmember instead of under the frame for extra ground clearance (fits up to 3.00 in. dual exhaust). This crossmember replaces the factory part in the stock location, and works with the factory trailing arms, along with all Hooker Blackheart swap components on the 1963-1972 C10 truck. The heavy-duty 1/4 in. steel construction with black powder coated finish is durable & looks great.
- Maintains Stock Pinion Angle On Lowered Trucks
- Works With 1-piece Driveshaft
- For Lowered Trucks Where the Exhaust Wont Fit Under the Frame
- 1/4 in. Thick Steel Construction w/Black Powder Coated Finish
- Works w/Hooker Blackheart 1963-1972 C10 Swap Components
- Replaces Factory Crossmember And Works w/Factory Trailing Arms
- No Cutting Or Welding Required Bolt-in Installation
- Fits In Stock Location
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov