EFI Coolant Temperature Gauge 553-128W
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Holley is pleased to announce the continuation of their popular analog-style gauges with the release of a new white face 2-1/16 version, designed specifically for use with Holley EFI systems. These gauges are compatible with all Terminator, HP, Dominator, and Sniper ECUs, allowing them to be installed in a variety of Holley EFI equipped vehicles. CAN communication allows the gauges to daisy chain using the included stereo cables, making installation quick and clean. The required gauge module allows plug and play communication between the ECU and gauges, through a one-wire ECU connection*.
- No Programming Necessary No Need To Install Duplicate Send Units
- 270 Degree Sweep Pointer Makes Gauges Easy To Read At A Glance
- Pointer Driven w/Internal Stepper Motor For Accuracy When Racing
- Adjustable Led Warning Light Allows To Set Low/High Trigger Point
- Led Warning Light Brightness Can Be Configured For Day And Night
- Peak Recall To View Min/Max Gauge Readings With A Button Push
- Spin Lock Ring Threads To Gauge Case Back For Simple/Secure Mount
- Machined Billet Aluminum Bezels Are Threaded For Easy Replacement
- Bezel Options Available Separately So User Can Customize Gauges
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Bezel Color: Black
- Face Color: White
- Gauge Size: 2.0625 in.
- Gauge Type: Coolant Temperature
- Size: 2.0625 in.
- Temperature: 120-260° F
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov