Wedged Nitrophyl® Float 216-22
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
A wedged float is a necessity for the circle racer. The wedge is designed so that when you are in a turn, and the fuel has sloshed up the side of the bowl, the fuel will ride up the wedge and allow the float to stay open and not close off prematurely. Holleys new wedged floats also feature a new reinforced float bracket assembly that allows more fuel to flow thru the bracket especially when using a bottom feed needle and seat. Made from Nitrophyl, the new Holley wedged floats weigh in at approximately 12.8 to 13.2 grams and are available as a primary float, secondary float with notches for jet extensions and a secondary float with notches that includes the jet extensions. Nitrophyl is a registered trademark of the Rogers Corporation.
- Accurate Reliable Float Performance
- Reinforced Float Bracket Assembly
- 28 deg. Wedge For Accurate Float Level
- Weighs Approximately 12.8 To 13.2 Grams
- Color: Black
- Material: Nitrophyl
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov