Alternator Bracket Kit 97-347
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
One of the challenges with a Gen III Hem swap is alternator clearance to the frame on the passenger side of the engine. The factory car style accessory drive system has the alternator mounted low & it gets into the frame in some applications (i.e. 1972-1993 Dodge D100/D150 swaps). This alternator bracket moves the factory alternator upward & outward for extra clearance. Fits Gen III Hemi engines with both VVT & non-VVT car style factory accessory drive systems. Steel construction with black powder coated finish.
- Mounts The Alternator Up And Outward
- Allows The Re-use Of A Factory Mopar Alternator
- Black Powder Coated Finish For Corrosion Resistance
- Steel Construction For Strength And Resistance To Flex
- Fits both VVT And Non-VVT Gen III Hemi Engines
- Provides Right Side Frame Clearance
- Includes All Hardware For Installation
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Style: Bracket
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov