Gravity® LED Pro6 LED Light Bar 91398
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
PATENTED GRAVITY(R) REFLECTIVE DIODE TECHNOLOGY Each Gravity(R) LED Pro6 light is powered by KC's G6 LED optical insert, featuring patented Gravity(R) Reflective Diode (GRD) technology. This unique industry leading technology and reflector design assures that actual emitted light output from each LED is being maximized in creating powerful, usable light for everyday off road use. Unlike traditional forward facing reflector designs commonly found in LED lights today, KC GRD technology strategically positions LEDs inside the reflector so that the all light output is being carefully directed and aimed to deliver usable light. What you get is highly targeted light distribution, providing unparalleled clarity, performance and beam shape. PATENTED INFINITY RING(TM) SYSTEM As an industry first, the Pro6 allows you to take full control of your specific lighting needs. Pro6 LED light bars feature a patented Infinity Ring(TM) system utilizing individual rings to securely link individual 6" Pro6 LED lights together to form a rigid, powerful LED light light bar system. The unique hinge and bolt design in every ring allows for endless modularity, expandability and adjustability to suit your lighting needs. This means seamless transition between straight, radius or hybrid radius light bar orientations to angle lights exactly how you see fit.
- Patented Pro6 Infinity Ring System
- Easily Transform The Pro6 Light Bar
- Every Pro6 Is Powered By KC Patented Gravity Reflective Diode
- Technology For Unparalleled Beam Shape/Light Performance/Clarity
- Combination Of Driving And Wide-40 Beam Pattern Lights
- Modular Design
- Different Size Widths And Beam Patterns
- Overall Length: 50.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov