Universal California OBDII Compliant Catalytic Converter 447209
MagnaFlow California Grade CARB Compliant Universal Catalytic Converter 447209 helps keep the check engine light off. Get the right fit for a wide array of vehicles thanks to the adaptable Universal design (cutting and welding is required). With highly corrosion resistant, stainless steel construction, you can have confidence in the quality of this catalytic converter. This replacement part is designed to meet or exceed California Air Resource Board requirements, and has undergone additional testing to comply with CARB guidelines to allow for legal use in California and CARB restricted states, for the listed vehicles.
- Universal OBDII Compliant
- California CARB Compliant
- CARB Approved Warranty
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Air Tube Adaptable: No
- Body Height: 3.750 in.
- Body Length: 9.000 in.
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Body Shape: Oval
- Body Type: Clam Shell
- Body Width: 5.500 in.
- California Air Resources Board (CARB): Yes
- Catalytic Converter Air Tube Adapter: Not Air Tube Kit Adaptable
- Catalytic Converter Format: Pre-Catalytic Converter and Main Catalytic Converter
- Converter Body Size: OEM
- Core Substrate Material: Ceramic
- Emission: California
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Heat Shield Attached: Yes
- Heat Shield Included: Yes
- Heat Shield Material: Aluminized Steel
- Inlet Attachment Type: Weld-On
- Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Orientation: Straight
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Inlet Type: Weld-On
- Main Piping Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Attachment Type: Weld-On
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Outlet Orientation: Straight
- Outlet Type: Weld-On
- Overall Length: 13.000 in.
- Oxygen Sensor Location: None
- Recommended Use: Converter
- Sensor Port Count: 0
- Series: California
- Subtitles: California / CARB Compliant
- Type: Universal
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Universal
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov