MLS Exhaust Gasket 4801G
Multi-Layered Steel (MLS) exhaust gaskets are designed for extreme cylinder pressures produced by high horsepower high compression turbo-charged, supercharged and nitrous oxide injected engines. Manufactured from three stainless steel layers, they resist corrosion, will not burn through or push out and maintain maximum fastener torque retention. Stress formed inner and outer layer embossments act like springs that rebound under exhaust flange clamp load, creating force to seal extreme exhaust pressures. Total gasket thickness .075 inch. Will not deteriorate from scrubbing action caused by different expansion rates in aluminum and steel materials.
- Designed To Provide Excellent Sealing And Durability
- Heat Resistant
- Precision Die Cut
- Limited Warranty
- Collector Gaskets Included: No
- Engine Make/Size: Chevrolet Small Block Gen I
- Gasket Line: MLS
- Item Weight: 1.000 lbs.
- Material: MLS
- Port Shape: Square
- Port Size: 1.450 in. x 1.550 in.
- Thickness: 0.072 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov