Cap-A-Dapt Kit 8420MSD
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
If the new pro-cap doesn't work on your application, these MSD cap-a-dapt will do the trick. The MSD cap-a-dapt adapts a large, Ford style cap onto your MSD distributor. This large cap spaces the spark plug terminals farther apart which lessens the chances of cross-fire and ionization occurring. Spark plug-style terminals are used on the cap for tight connections that will not vibrate loose. The rotor is injection molded out of Rynite? for incredible strength and resistance to spark. Thick vanes are incorporated to stir up the air in the cap for even more ionization prevention. Three cap-a-dapt are available; two with a fixed rotor and another with an adjustable, two piece rotor. The two-piece rotor allows you to adjust the rotor tip to cap terminal alignment so you can adjust the rotor phasing. All of the MSD distributors are phased at the factory, but if you are running a multi-step retard or timing controller, having the ability to adjust the rotor phasing is beneficial.
- Adapts A Large Style Cap Onto Your MSD Distributor
- Spark Plug Terminals Spaced Farther Apart
- Prevents Crossfire
- Will Not Vibrate Loose
- Incredible Strength/Resistance
- Thicker Vanes To Prevent Ionization
- Adjustable Rotor Tip
- Durable Terminals/Rotor/Cap
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov