Suspension Lift Kit 10330
Right off the lot The GM 2500 HD has an impressive stance and a killer look, inspiring Rough Country to build a kit that would add crucial enhancements while taking nothing away from this sharp looking, new model truck. The 5 in. N3 Suspension Lift for GM 2500 HD features a Torsion Drop Design for better ride quality and handling while maintaining proper angles in a factory fashion. This kit also features Heavy Duty components worthy of the HD badge; With 1/4 in. thick steel crossmembers, 1/4 in. thick Torsion Bar Drop Brackets, and a durable, thick Skid Plate - all laser-cut and powder coated in our in.Hammer Black in. color to match the factory components. Installation requires no drilling or modifying the differential, meaning no in.invasive in. mods to your new toy. Our innovative HD lift doesnt just look like it came from the showroom floor, it drives like it did too. This kit doesnt widen the stock track width, and the Torsion Drop Brackets design keeps everything at optimum angles, leaving that factory feel to handling corners and turns. A full set of Nitrogen charged N3 Shock Absorbers offer 10-Stage velocity sensitive valving, and are custom valved for each model kit we offer - meaning you get a set of shocks designed to preserve your factory ride quality.
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality
- Maintains The Stock Track Width
- Unmatched Ground Clearance
- Axles Maintain Factory Position And Angle
- No Drilling Or Modifying Of The Differential
- No Drivetrain Or Exhaust Modifications Required
- Incl. Application Valved N3 Series Shock Absorbers
- Lift/Drop Height: 5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov