Suspension Lift Kit 11400
Rough Country's 3.5in Bolt-On Kit offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your truck to new heights with this excellent option for your Chevy Tahoe or Suburban 1500. This kit features a set of high-quality, lightweight, forged aluminum Upper Control Arms designed to make alignment adjustments easier and O.E. style rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, greater range of motion from the ball-joint, with less stress, wear and tear. Also included are a set of fabricated rear blocks to provide lift height in the rear. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 305/55R20 tire while offering a clean, level look from front to rear. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires minor trimming, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage. Best of all this kit features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Forged Aluminum Upper Control Arms
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Control Arms Incl POM Ball Joints For Greater Range Of Motion
- Ball Joints Are Pre-installed To Ease Installation
- 100% Precision Laser Cut Materials Used
- Provides Highly Sought Level Stance When Complete
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality
- Lift/Drop Height: 3.5 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov