CV Drive Shaft 5099.1
This double cardan style CV drive shaft is necessary for Jeep JK models equipped with 3.5in - 6in short arm suspension lifts or 2.5in - 6in long arm suspension lifts. It features a replacement flange for the differential pinions as opposed to using an adapter flange. These flanges are machined from solid billet steel. They are designed to accept standard off the shelf mating flanges. If these flanges ever break, you at least stand a chance of getting a replacement part from almost any drive line shop. This also nets a longer drive shaft with the center of the universal joint closer to the pinion bearing.
- Collapsed Length: 42.625 in.
- Extended Length: 46.125 in.
- Good Choice To Eliminate Vibration Issues
- Incl. Brute Force Red Seals
- Incl. Better Quality CV Joints
- Shaft Strength Is Twice As Strong As The Factory Drive Shaft
- Grease Fittings Are Out Of The Way Of The Transmission Oil Pan
- Get Grease To The Joints That Need It And Not All Over The Bottom
- Horsepower Rating: OEM
- Material: OEM
- Position: Rear
- Usage: OEM
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov