Front Leveling Kit 568
Level your F-150 with Rough Countrys new, head-turning Aluminum Leveling Spacer. This easy to install, innovative Aluminum Spacer combines great looks and strength, while providing 2-inches of lift. This new spacer features aircraft quality, T6061 Billet Aluminum offering enhanced durability against elements like rain and rust. Rough Countrys new spacer design has a driver and passenger side pattern that allows for clearance between the upper control arm and the strut. This simple design is easy to install with a 100% bolt-on installation process that can be done in mere hours. Best of all, this simple kit levels the front of your truck with the rear, giving your vehicle an overall more aggressive appearance and room for up to 35-inch tires.
- 10-Stage Variable Valving
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality
- Increased Ground Clearance
- Levels The Front w/The Rear Of The Vehicle
- No Need To Disassemble Your Struts To Install
- Built From Aircraft Quality T6061 Billet Aluminum
- Lift/Drop Height: 2 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov