Type II Alum. Power Steering Pump 6170AL-7
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Type II compact size power steering pump is ideal for tight installations. For use with factory or remote reservoir tank depending upon part number. Pumps have a 1200 PSI rating, 3GPM flow. Optional valve PN converts pump to 850 PSI rating. Perfect for street rods and custom vehicles with limited engine space. Available in chrome plated, polished aluminum, various colors and plain, as cast finishes.
- Compact Size Ideal For Tight Applications
- Press Fit Pulley Installation Kit Included
- Requires A Press Fit Pulley Not Included
- 1200 PSI Rating
- 3 GPM Flow
- Optional Valve #5552 Converts Pump To 850 PSI Rating
- Bottom Pressure Port
- 100% New Components
- Lightweight Aluminum Casting
- Clockwise Rotation Only
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov